When your company works from an office, there are certain things that you take for granted. Your company provides you with a desk, a chair, computer, keyboard etc. This equipment is all a part of the general “work from office” setup. So WHAT happens when you throw caution to the wind and decide to go remote? You’ve suddenly got a lot of decisions to make about your own personal office. All you needed is
Good wireless headphones
1. Asana is a software program that helps teams easily track their work from the web and on mobile devices. The goal of Asana is to reduce the chaos of work and bring the feeling of being “deep in the zone” to teamwork. Asana creates effortless coordination between people working together that creates transparency, focus, and clarity, which reduces friction and increases great results.
2. Trello is the visually appealing Kanban-style solution that is ideal for smaller teams, Trello is mainly a free service that lets users work with an unlimited number of boards, lists and cards.
3. Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant. Scoro is known for its user-friendly, yet advanced features.
4.Basecamp is a good app, and very affordable for large teams. Basecamp now has a totally free version to help you manage personal projects. It helps with team collaboration, file sharing, and project organization,
5. Notion is the all-in-one workspace for notes, project management, documents, and collaboration. By bringing all work and knowledge together and making it highly customizable, Notion creates focus and transparency, while consolidating tools, saving time, and driving more productivity for teams of all sizes.
6. Paymo is a very compact project management system. I have used a lot of project and task management for my work and paymo is my new favorite. I like the UI its similar to me like all other project management services.
7.Avaza ia an all-in-one software for professional teams. Seamless project management, time tracking & financials for a more efficient & profitable business.
8. Redbooth the perfect platform for organizing team projects. it is a cloud-based project management, collaboration and communication platform that is focused on serving companies of all sizes in all industries.
9.ClickUp is an excellent project management software. Functional but user-friendly.” Overall: Overall, ClickUp has made it easier to manage a large software project and to get engagement with my client